Terms and Conditions
All Cartridges that are made to order, Therefore there are no returns and no Refunds
A $20 fee will be assessed on all bounced checks or checks returned from bank as “Non-Sufficient Funds”.
Any invoice discrepancy must be reported to Ink Toner within 7 days of invoice receipt (30 days for international orders).
Interest will be charged on all past due amounts at the rate of 1.5% per month, plus any applicable fees incurred to collect the payment.
In the events purchaser breaches the terms and conditions of this invoice, and litigation is necessary to enforce InkToner rights, InkToner, Inc. will be entitled to recover it's reasonable attorneys fees, and costs necessarily incurred in enforcing said conditions and terms.
Shortages or Damage
All shortages and damages from FedEx, UPS or other freight carriers must be reported to Inktoner within 48 hours. All trucking freight shortages or damages must be filed at the receiving site with the trucking carrier. If you receive product that has been obviously damaged in transit, please refuse the delivery. If you notice a shortage or damage after the carrier has left your premise, you must file a claim with the carrier according to their policies. If you need help with filing a claim with the carrier, please contact Customer Service.
(1) Compatible Cartridges – Remanufactured and compatible cartridges for copiers, printers, inkjets, and fax machines are warranted to be free from manufacturing and material defects for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase. If, at any time, InkToner’ compatible parts and supplies fail to perform according to the aforementioned, will replace the item or credit the full purchase price.
(2) OEM Parts and Supplies – InkToner does not warrant any Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts and supplies, including drums, toners, developers, cartridges, or imaging units. However, InkToner can assist you in contacting the OEM for a claim or exchange on a case-by-case basis.
(3) Compatible Parts – Compatible parts, including copier drums, fuser rollers, and drum cleaning blades are warranted to be free from manufacturing and material defects for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase. If, at any time, InkToner’ compatible parts fail to perform according to the aforementioned, InkTonerwill replace the item or credit the full purchase price.
(4) OEM Equipment and Accessories Warranty - InkToner warranty policy for machines and accessories is an extension of the Original Equipment Manufacturer’s warranty. Equipment and accessories’ warranty only applies to Toshiba, Kyocera-Mita/Copystar and Konica-Minolta. Each manufacturer warranties equipment and accessory replacement on a case-by-case basis with required supporting documentation per manufacturer’s policy.
Limitations and Liabilities
InkToner’ warranty coverage does not include freight related or accidental damage, or improper installation, storage, or abuse of the products. InkToner liability is limited to the value of the product that is sold. InkToner will not be held liable for consequential damages to systems, or components internal or external. Buyer accepts full responsibility for use of said product.
Prior to returning any merchandise (defective or otherwise), customers must contact InkToner Customer Service to obtain a Return Authorization Number and shipping instructions. All non-defective returns must be in resale condition and in the original packaging. Please do not mark, or write address or Return Authorization Number on the outside of the original packaging.
A 25% restocking fee will apply for all non-defective returns. Returns are only accepted within 30 days of the original invoice date. Return Authorization numbers are valid for 15 days from date of issue. All returns are subject to inspection by InkToner on the resell condition, and credit will be issued once the product has been received and inspected. All return freight shipping charges will be the responsibility of the customer, unless the error was due to InkToner.
All sales made on special order, non-stock items, discontinued items, and OEM Parts are final and are not returnable.
Special/Custom/Closeout Items/custom Rmanufactured Ink Toner:
All sales are final on merchandise that is special ordered or custom manufactured.
All merchandise sold as-is for closeout; all sales are final and nonrefundable.
All custom orders begin production immediately upon order and are built to your specifications.
They cannot be cancelled, changed, returned or refunded at any time.
No returns on custom or special orders, and close-out items. (Special orders include freight orders of $1,000.00 or more in value).
All defective returns must be pre-authorized by InkToner and have a Return Authorization Number. All returns without an RMA number will be refused. Please contact sales Or customer service representative to complete a Defective Product Claim Form. InkToner will credit or exchange the defective product upon receipt and inspection of the merchandise.
* InkToner is not responsible for typographical errors. Price, availability, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.